Al Baraka’s Attorney Trust Saver is a pure investment option and a viable alternative to interest-based
financial instruments, thus affording both you and your clients peace-of-mind.
What are the benefits you will enjoy?
- Funds are invested for a fixed period of 35 days and are automatically re-invested on maturity
- No penalty for early withdrawals
- No monthly service fees
- Property guarantees may be generated on Section 86 (4) investments (minimal charges apply)
- Quick turn-around time on the establishment of guarantees
- IT3 (b) certificates, individual statements of account and group investment statements are made available
What qualification criteria apply?
- No minimum deposit amount is required and additional deposits are permitted
Who should apply for the Attorney Trust Saver Account?
- This account is a professional service offered to attorneys to safeguard their client’s funds
during the legal process. Qualified attorneys are eligible for this service
How do you apply?
Contact us via the following platforms to find out what documentation is required to invest your trust monies with us:
Tel: 0860 225 786
Or visit your nearest Al Baraka Bank branch.